Monday, February 1

monday blues~

MOOD: moody moody moody

Had a short argument with daddy..
super sad.. super piss off..

life's been very busy for me this few weeks..
projects projects and more projects..
which is also equals to stress and stress and more stress..
however, we have come to an end..
leaving only with ETP project 3 and BPS ppt and test papers..
gonna complete ETP asap..
however, Zaki brought us another work..
add marks work..
if we can successfully do up our business, for some of us, or poster..
we will get a grade up..
it's a plus point for us..
so i'm gonna do up my customize fake tips..
so please support me..
i will need your feedback ok =)
be sure to help me and my group mates ya..

this sat got to go for Beibei bday celebration..
however daddy didnt allow me to stay or even stay out late..
he keep saying 21 isnt a big deal..
saying whose bday isnt once every year..
who didnt have their 21 bday..?
didnt wanna say much..
this is all jus not fair!!

Sunday is kailing jie baby 1st month..
was invited to go over..

i'm getting so so so tired of everything that is happening..
not enough sleep lo..
=(

♥ yantiing ♥
i may be dumb but i'm not stupid~

No comments: