Wednesday, February 3

MOOD: Tired

Have been very tired for the pass few days..
wat's the reason behind it?
i'm jus simply tired.. hahahas..

went home and slept till 7.30pm..
den mamie woke me up for dinner..
after dinner... continue with my nails..
and now.. blogging for a while la..
hees.. got 5 sets of nails on going..
shipei's one done!! left with 4 sets..
gonna take some time out to walk around the staff room..
hees.. gonna ask which teacher wanna do nails!!
anyone wanna do nails?
please look for me ya..
jus give me a message on my tagboard..
Or simply email me at o0yantiing0o@hotmail.com =)

continue with my nails doing..
very very busy week..
but i like.. cos i'm busy doing something i like..
and it's part of the project too! yeah..
working on friday with GR..
hehe.. happy happy..
work work = $$$ =p


♥ yantiing ♥
i may be dumb but i'm not stupid~

No comments: