Tuesday, January 26

LBS tuesday

MOOD: LBS LBS

ETP presentation is confirm fixed on tomorrow..
and i'm really nervous because i've been shooting other groups with alot of questions..
haha but some also not i ask de lo..
Is help people ask..
but just pray pray pray that i can answer all questions regardless if it is zaki or my fellow classmates..
BPS might not be able to do well my that 20% already..
so my ETP cant let me down..
i mus get an 'A' for that..

i seriously dunno what i can write in my BPS project..
i'm doing on housing loan..
so it's like there's nothing i found on the internet that is of good help to me..
shouldnt have did housing loan la..
Adrian say it was easy..
to him only lo.. to me is equals to LBS ar!!!!

hmm something's on my mind this whole evening since i answered that call..
is it that i'm thinking too much?
or it is really changing..
hmm maybe i shouldn't be so sensitive ba.. =)
it's a good change isn't it?




♥ yantiing ♥
i may be dumb but i'm not stupid~

No comments: