Monday, January 25

Gloomy monday

MOOD: Gloomy

a monday welcome by so many decision about my photo..
** JUST to CLARIFY again, i did wear clothes!!! **
for those who dont know what happen just forget it..

hands been trembling this few days..
but i've been having my medicine regularly..
so didnt really know what's the main course and i do not wish to know too!
didnt wanna know what's behind everything..

school's been boring and no motivation anymore..
dont know what's going in me..
been lazying around..
ETP presentation will be held tomorrow..
but dont think we will get to present..
but still, we got to prepare for everything's that is coming up..
BPS project is due on Friday..
and yes.. i've done nothing.. not even the cover page..
been very restless!!
SVE role play is on friday..
and i haven really memorise anything..
haix.. i've not been myself lately..
is it because of the daily stuffs?
or just because i've no more motivation to study?
What's going on in me??

Germany trip is too far for me..
no money no say..
even if i have the grades, the standard, the attitude...
no money, i still cant go anywhere..
maybe this might be the one reason why..
been thinking of my work, working seems to be more important now..
but will money really bring happiness?
but for now i can say..
without money, no one is happy..


♥ yantiing ♥
i may be dumb but i'm not stupid~

No comments: