Wednesday, April 21

This is life...

MOOD: Tired plus sleepy plus lazy...

Got a new job at Koi bubble tea shop.. =)
today's the last day of shi yong qi..
and i'm officially starting starting work on monday...
And i got myself a cup of Cocoa Barry free!! =D
it's nice but too much pearls bite till mouth very sour...

Projects been coming up but not forgetting my Birthday celebration too!
holding it on 7 May, Friday.. after 6pm but free feel to come early.. 
but please contact me b4 hand ya =)
i noe alot ppl will be late.. cos they will either be schooling or working..
but bo bian.. cos 9 May is mother's day..
cant held on that day too!!..
so i tink i'm gonna cancel the theme thingy..
but i would still appreciate if you wear accordingly to the theme ya..

ok my list of wish list is as follow..
for some who dunno wat to buy can refer to this..
but please let me noe wat u are buying..
cos i dun wanna have a twin item =)..

Things i wished for ::
- Wallet ( one with lots of compartment to put cards and a big coin compartment *my fingers are fat ya lols* )
- A backpack ( I like the NUM one.. but Dickies one is fine with me )
- Polaroid camera
- Bikini Set ( i prefer solid colour ones.. and i wan the thick stripe one please.. No WHITE ok =) )
- Itouch
- Laptop
For those who dun wan to buy the above or have no time..
i dun mind ang baos but please no Shopping Vouchers ok.. hees..
but if u nv bring present i'm fine with it too!!
But on one condition.. PLEASE COME for my Birthday party ok..
=D i'm already very happy if u can make it on tat day..
loves to all ~

♥ yantiing ♥
i may be dumb but i'm not stupid~

No comments: