Friday, April 16

Birthday changes

Hi my friends..

There is some changes due to some unforeseen circumstances..
My birthday celebration will be changed from the 16 May, Sunday to 7 May, Friday.. I noe alot of you will be studying.. but i hope for your understanding.. and your appearance is very important to me.. =)

Here are some basic things you might want to know:

1) the party will start from 6pm onwards
2) Cake cutting session will be at 9.30pm sharp ( so we got to take pictures b4 hand )
3) You can come after 6pm but not after 9pm (unless you wan to miss the cake cutting session )
4) You are allowed to bring your other half but please do inform me so i can make the necessary preparations
5) Buffet line will probably start at around 7pm ( still need to confirm with the catering company )

Last but not least......

The THEME for my party is: "All about "BLINGS"
"BLINGS" are as term.. anything shiny..
it can be crystals, gems, diamonds, glitters, sequins..
however it should be something that can be worn on you!!
not including HP casing..
cos i need to see it thru out the party ya.. =p
if not... forfeits will be given..
dun be so stress up but the theme..
it's actually very simple..
but think of some creativity ya =)

sorry for the inconvenience caused..
Looking forward to seeing you at my party..
Please leave me a SMS or PM on facebook if you have any enquiries..

♥ to all.. =D

♥ yantiing ♥
i may be dumb but i'm not stupid~

No comments: