Wednesday, April 7

Sudden thots..

MOOD: sleepy

I've some sudden thots tat ran thru my mind..
when will i get married and have my own little home?
hahas ok it will never be SOON..
lols.. cos i dun have the $$$ and of cos..
i dunno whether should i settle down so early and get tied down..

but i really wanted a beach wedding..
aren't it gonna be cool??
wedding bells ringing at my favorite beach..
with my love ones and myself..
enjoying the nice sea view..
photo-taking at the clear blue sea..
it's so so beautiful jus imagining it..
as it is a CLEAR BLUE SEA,
it will never be in SINGAPORE!!!
hahahahahas.. cos Singapore sea is never clean..
you never see litters lying around very good le lo..
ok enough of my dreams..
it's not gonna happen unless i get married after 35..
where i have the money.. hahahas..
travelling oversea for a wedding ROM..
will anyone do it?
i doubt so.. cos i wun!! Hahahahahahas..

ok Beibei is getting married..
OMG she's like jus turn 21..
and so fast wanna tie herself down..
husband and boyfriend is gonna be two different things..
but i know she will be happy de..
we will be happy too!!
this makes me so wanna get marry too!!
but NONO... not so soon =)
ok let's think if ways to "ZHENG" Renren..
hahas renren be careful wor.. =p

hmm ok as for my birthday..
Ming will not be ard.. so sad..
but nvm i have my frens and families.. =)
ok i was thinking of the theme as "BLINGS"
as i LOVE them so much..
and everyone have to wear "BLINGS"..
i dun care if it is dress shorts tee.. anything..
as long as it has "BLINGS"
credit to ling dear dear..
she helped me think of this theme..
and now is the decorations and the buffet..
i have some malay frens..
so i got to find Halal catering..
oh my there goes my pork..
Sweet and sour pork!!!! tat's love man..
hmm i was also thinking of Pastamania..
but sis told me there might be people who dun like pasta..
den they got nothing to eat le..
she say stick to the original traditional one better..
so how?? anyone got any nice catering services?
like the food is nice and it's CHEAP????
cos i dun wanna try new catering..
scare it turn out to be awful..
cos it's my 21st i wan everything to be perfect u noe.. =)
anyone got any suggestions,
kindly tag me or give me a message ya =)
Love Love~


♥ yantiing ♥
i may be dumb but i'm not stupid~

No comments: