Sunday, April 11

I was Shocked but HAPPY

MOOD: Overwhelmed Happy

Went to work today..
it was like finally!!
miss working.. although it's really tiring to wake up early..
cant slp till i wake up on my own..
Om My tml will be worst..
School reopens tml..
i got a feeling i'm gonna be late..
hahas.. and i'm now super energetic la..!
OMG... cant slp..
tink i'm gonna use a few weeks to get use to waking up early again..

jus now when i reached hm..
i received some gifts..
i'm so so happy..
although some may think tat it's very usual..
it's normal it's watever..
but to me.. it's jus so happy.. =)
my daddy brought me my birthday present!!
ok i noe it's kind of "nothing wat"
but u noe my dad didnt give me any birthday present by himself since i have memory..
always is my mamie give me de..
only till when i in sec den they stop giving me..
cos i always went out with frens..
he gave me a pacifier necklace and a heart ear-ring..
he should have gave me a key..
but i think he gave me a pacifier is to not let me grow up..
and be his good daughter..
although daddy's been very strict to me..
but i noe tat he LOVES me!! =)
<3 him TTM!!
i'm so gonna be a good gal and try not to over the limit..

and i got gorgor present as well..
$200 bucks and my birthday cake..
he say will help me buy it =)
thank you thank you..
hope he really turn a new leave..
and stop bullying me!! hahas..
ok la gor gor been very nice to me already..
his temper is somehow gone..
but mine is going up!! OMG..
hahas got to learn how to ren ren ren.. =)

and got a chocolate from gor's fren..
kind of weird cos i also dunno who is that fren..
lols.. but thanks to the fren too!!

got so many advance birthday present..
1st is dear's GUCCI Bag..
2nd is daddy's necklace and ear-ring..
3rd is gor "angbao" and birthday cake..
den is gor fren's chocolate..
=) =) =) =) =)

hope my birthday will be a successful one..

 cute right =) after my birthday jiu got to say bye to dear's diamond necklace =)

i'm gonna wear this on my birthday..


200 bucks from gor gor =)


♥ yantiing ♥
i may be dumb but i'm not stupid~

No comments: