Sunday, January 17

Sunday grey

MOOD: Tired

Been a tiring day today..
had my off day on saturday..
waited for dear to book out till 3pm..
went over to his house at 4pm..
slack awhile and off to orchard..
everytime the same..
Singapore is getting so so small..
there isn't anymore interesting places for us to go to..
Anyone know of any nice interesting places??
Best if it's a very low cost place..
Cos both of us are on a low budget life currently with so many debts..
I still owe Zaki $80 for that prom night thingy..
shouldn't have go lo..
Regretting regretting..
$80 is enough for me to spend for 1 month without shopping..
and without tidbits..

The prom night may be a good experience la..
but now really isn't the time..
i didnt tell dear about this..
if i did he confirm gonna nag at me again..
for not spending my money wisely..
wasting it on some prom night..

I've been saying i want to go for a jog..
but till now, i haven started on any yet..
hahas.. maybe gonna go on tuesday after my school..
tomorrow after school got to go home and settle my ETP presentation script before i can do anything else..

Chionging for BLEACH again.. =D


♥ yantiing ♥
i may be dumb but i'm not stupid~

No comments: