Wednesday, January 13

Meaningful addidas

MOOD: Loved ♥

Dear was back from Brunei today..
He bought a pair of running shoes for me..
although i know the purpose of the shoes..
But i'm still delighted.. =)
































It's in light blue.. although not very me.. but it's nice la..
hees.. got to be more Qin Lau to exercise le..
my determination of slimming down... =)

Haven finish writing my role play script yet..
and now i'm getting hungry le.. but got to ren ren ren!!!
in order to slim down b4 my birthday i got to endure..
got to be more determine!!
no more lazy lazy le..
oh n i actually shake my hula hoop till my stomach there got a small bruise lo..
OMG!! it's too heavy le..
but after shaking, de feeling is so shiok la..
feel like alot of fats are running in ur body..
burning them away..

sleeping soon! nites..



















♥ yantiing ♥
i may be dumb but i'm not stupid~

No comments: