Tuesday, February 9

Presentation is my life

MOOD: Sian

Having alot of presentation tml..
early in the morning got to present for the life skill..
elder care PPT..
den in the afternoon is BPS PPT..
LBS LBS ar..
feeling so vexed..
got to do up the promotions and all the financial figures..
argh argh headache ar..

Pictures for the flyer trip, family day, beibei birthday and rachel full month is up in facebook..
very lazy to upload here..
so jus simply go up my face book and look into the recent albums..

so busy yet have the time to do all this..
tink i'm a pro la... hahas..
not having any time for meet ups with my frens..
so sad la..
wat a life i'm living now..
sleep eat school project presentation work..
every day keep rotating among this..
when can i enjoy life and be a taitai?

dear bought me a GUCCI bag for my birthday..
as he cant attend my birthday party..
sad sad he got to go to thailand for his field camp..
but why has this trip got to clash with my 21st birthday..
SOBSOB..
anyways..
i'm still in dilemma whether should i change to the classic one not..
but i quite like the white one..
actually both are nice la..
but still dunno whether should i or should i not take the classic one?

this is the one he bought..
i scare very easy dirty lo..
i will heart pain sia..
but will the classic one be nicer?
sorry tat i cant find a pic of it..
so cant compare lo..
the classic one is the normal usual colour for gucci and the strip is in white..
please help me visualize and give me suggestions ya..
b4 the weekend comes =)


♥ yantiing ♥
i may be dumb but i'm not stupid~

No comments: