Tuesday, February 16

Last day of holiday

MOOD: Sian

Today is the last day of CNY holidays..
got to go back to school tml..
and 1st thing i will encounter is all of them coming up to me asking how to remove the nails..
hahas cos Zaki confirm will come catch us de lo..
he confirm look at my fingers 1st lo..
LOLS..
supposed to go visiting today but..
due to some things, it was cancelled..
sian!!! slack at dear house..
nothing to do..
cos they last min cancel..
so we cant even go watch movie..
sian ar sian ar..
nvm next week ba..
i wanna watch valentine day and the lightning thief..
should be nice show ba..
had been at dear there for the pass 3 days..
cos no visiting over at my place..
so gamble gamble..
but nv win la.. lost money..

this year people whose zodiac is snake fan tai sui..
so got to go pray wor..
this year gonna be a suay year for me lo..
fan tai sui not so good de lo..
sian sian sian!!
ok got to slp early le..
tml still got school.. got to wake up early..
and sister is back today to stay with me..
but she's busy talking on her phone..
so no chit chatting with me =(
ok nights people..
i go zzzzZZZZ le..

♥ yantiing ♥
i may be dumb but i'm not stupid~

No comments: